Sunday, 21 April 2013

Finding the blog


12 months ago I did my first story. Now the story continues, but this time its real story.

21 April 2013 I was in my dad's car because we had just been to my aunty's  for Sunday lunch. I remembered I had a blog and the reason I wanted to be a blogger was because I wanted to be famous and share stories with you. When I got home and tried to find it on the family computer but it  was not there, so I went on my dads computer and looked on google. I typed in doodleblog it didn't come up with my blog so I looked through all the blogs and I still couldn't find it.

My mum asked if she could go on the laptop for a minute, so I let her. She said after she was looking at something she would try and find my blog so I jumped up with happiness.

Now I am are really idiot for this but when she was done she typed in doodleblog George Wetton and she found it! Oh great, if I was a detective I would solve no crime at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment